Thursday 5 May 2011

3 NEW INSPIRATIONAL VIDEOS - MOTIVACIONALES




Change the World - Jessica Allossery






Change the World


The rain is pouring down on me
And the sun is shaded by the trees
And the world is spinning at my feet
And I am wondering, what will
Remain of this little life I am living
Is there hope and love that I will bring
I’ve seen too many bad, bad things
I wanna change


I wanna change the world
I wanna change the world
I wanna change the world
I’m gonna change it
I’m gonna change it… oh


Don’t just look at me with those eyes so pretty
I know exactly what you are thinking
You want the same as I do
You want there to be peace on the news
So join hands joins hands
And give your heart to someone who needs a mend
We’re all in this life together
We’re all in this life together


Chorus

Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh ohAnd when the stars are hiding in the sky
Remember to think of your new life
And a rose will blossom soon

Chorus


It’s time for me to spread my peace with the world
To share my joy, my heart and love with the world
To inspire and transpire the words of Ghandi
To be the change that I wanna see in the world


 


Christian El Leon (Subtitulado en español) 
(Subtitled in spanish)



Con subtítulos en español.
La historia de este cachorro criado por un par de muchachos
como mascota para el hogar (cuando era legal hacerlo).




 

The World Is Just Awesome




"The World Is Just Awesome" es un video publicado en Youtube
por , en el cual podemos apreciar 
la belleza abundante de este planeta en el que vivimos
(acompañada de una tonada muy pegagosa).

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...